A little over a year ago Norwegian Cruise Line made the bold move, distinguishing themselves from their competition by not just going all inclusive, but to go Premium All Inclusive almost entirely across the fleet as standard - after all, this is a premium brand so why not go premium all inclusive!
But as you know, the term all inclusive is a pet hate of ours as it can mean different things to different companies....so what exactly is included when you book a NCL fare? Here goes...
Book a premium all inclusive fare with NCL and receive:
* Premium alcoholic drinks such as spirits, draft & bottles beers, wines by glass, cocktails all up to $15 per serving. This includes your premium brand drinks not just 'house' brands. Alcohol free beer, juices & soft drinks are also included.
* Bottled Water - 1 litre bottled water per person per day are included.
* Speciality Coffees - included when ordered in any dining venue across the ship. So now you can enjoy your cappuccino or latte for free
* Gratuities - included as standard so no need to tip and no bill for service through your door at the end of the cruise
* WiFi - now 60 mins of WiFi per person included in your premium all inclusive fare!
Of course you'll always receive the things that Norwegian excel at such as a huge variety of complimentary dining venues, world class entertainment including Broadway productions, unique productions as well as live music, dancing and comedy. Aqua parks, sports and leisure activities plus kids clubs are complimentary too!
If you book a suite or stay in the Haven you'll get even more:
* Gourmet Dining in Speciality restaurants - included!
* 250 mins more WiFi per suite - included!
* $100 onboard credit per suite - spend it on spa treatments, a little shopping or a shore excursion - included!!
The even better news? When NCL run a promotion, although we admittedly can find them confusing at times (but we always unravel them for you), because drinks, gratuities etc are included as standard the range of extras to entice you extends more creatively to free onboard credit or free speciality dining packages.
We love it because it makes things simple, it makes things transparent - this means that the price you see really does mean the pay with no big bill for extras at the end of the cruise...and we love simple, we love transparent, we love booking a cruise to be as easy as possible! Premium All inclusive ticks all those boxes and if you find the right deal offers incredible value for money! (Note, NCL value the premium all inclusive package for 2 sharing on a 7 night cruise at over €1400!!!)
One note of warning - since introducing the Just Cruise offering on some ships and some itineraries you might be misled by a lead in price, thinking it's all inclusive whereas it is a 'Just cruise' fare with no extras - ALWAYS ask your agent to confirm exactly whats included in any quotation or let us do all that for you.